Singapore Expats Forum

Moving to SG this month, looking for male/female friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Enough4lady

Moving to SG this month, looking for male/female friends

Postby Enough4lady » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 8:16 am

Have been country hopping all my life ( dad is a retired diplomat) and now I have started doing the same and moving to SG in two weeks. I am 28 year old engineer, lived in different Asian countries, Europe and a few years in USA ( Graduate school + Job).
I know how lonely it can be in a different country and I was lucky enough to bump into this forum. I would love to explore some local clubs, learn salsa, play badminton and tennis, try out some nice restaurants, go to local coffee shops and have endless discussions. Since I am single , I would not mind having friday dinners with cute chinese/malay/indian/caucasian girls, to find some one special (yes, have dated them and likethem all ;) along with social gatherings.

Contact me if you are ready for some exciting fun ;)

adrianlee
Regular
Regular

Postby adrianlee » Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:00 am

Hey Lady Killer,
I'm new in Singapore too. But I'm male, and straight. And if you still want to hang out at pubs/clubs/kopishops, send me a pm.

Adrian

James Bond

Postby James Bond » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 3:01 pm

I am not 100% straight... can u meet u 2 as well?

Enough4lady

Postby Enough4lady » Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:31 pm

Sure !! ;) Sounds good. I have received a few private messages too and we could all hang out once I am in Singapore.

friends

Postby friends » Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:42 pm

hahahahaha, sounds you'll be busy... we'll have a good time then... if you want to gather with everyone, count me in...and i'm not either one of the girl you mention : chinese/malay/caucasian/indian... :D

sales man

Postby sales man » Thu, 21 Apr 2005 4:14 pm

can pm me also, if you don't mind i'm 4years younger then you, and is a chinese guy.

eh+lah

Postby eh+lah » Tue, 10 May 2005 12:29 pm

thus says the spider to the others nearby, catch your own flies…

chocolategal

hello

Postby chocolategal » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 3:39 pm

Hi,

Saw ur ad,interested in knowing you as friends,drop me an email at tigger_07061978@hotmail.com

tracygreen

Postby tracygreen » Sun, 05 Jun 2005 6:17 pm

Love Salsa and badminton!

New to Singapore. Been looking for freinds that may go for these together. And any other sports.

And love to know any funny freinds that may hang out together with.