Singapore Expats Forum

When your neighbour park the church vans at pte neigbourhood

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

jasper

When your neighbour park the church vans at pte neigbourhood

Postby jasper » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 9:10 pm

What can one do when the neighbour parks the church vans in the private residential area permanently? Is there somewhere where I can lodge a complaint or is tehre nothing I could do?

dolby

Re: When your neighbour park the church vans at pte neigbour

Postby dolby » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 9:16 pm

jasper wrote:What can one do when the neighbour parks the church vans in the private residential area permanently? Is there somewhere where I can lodge a complaint or is tehre nothing I could do?

Have you spoken to them? If so, what did they say? If they're Christians, then they should listen to your concerns and take them seriously.

jasper

Parking

Postby jasper » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 9:24 pm

Dolby,

We don't really get along, it's qutie difficult to make them understand that they're not being very considerate to park their vans and lorries in the residential area as it deprives others of proper parking lot.

What do you suggest I shld do?

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 9:51 pm

Do like Dolby says, and talk to them. "Hello. I understand that you like to park your church vehicles here but it takes up all the residential parking space. Please park them in your church or elsewhere so that we can avoid a conflict. I do so appreciate your understanding. :D "