Singapore Expats

Foreign returning crew application

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Pporr

Foreign returning crew application

Post by Pporr » Thu, 06 Oct 2022 2:11 am

Hi guys!

would like to ask whether all the returning crew will get calls? Well.. I’m foreign crew and I heard all of my same nationality alr got calls, except me. I’m worried and I don’t know why. I emailed them and they said “will be contacting if you’re shortlisted” :( does that mean I failed to get calls? Will I get rejection letter to be clear?

Please help

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Foreign returning crew application

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 06 Oct 2022 6:22 pm

Sounds like they sorted it out with one email to me. If you don't get a reply, then that email was your rejection letter. If you do, then it was just an email to be patient.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Pporr

Re: Foreign returning crew applicat

Post by Pporr » Thu, 06 Oct 2022 9:45 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Thu, 06 Oct 2022 6:22 pm
Sounds like they sorted it out with one email to me. If you don't get a reply, then that email was your rejection letter. If you do, then it was just an email to be patient.
Hi thanks for your comment. They did call up those base in Sin for interview. All of my foreign crew have got calls on 29 sep, and did interview on 4th Oct. I did not get any calls, nor email for interviews until to date. Perhaps I have the guy feelings that I failed. I was wondering is there such case? My record is normal, not A, but no lapses and write in. Please help :cry:

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 07 Oct 2022 7:02 pm

Maybe they decided not to go again due to your medical issues? I know that you apparently got a waiver as you disappeared from the forum without give your fellow readers an update as to your success or failure the last time you were on the board. It's possible that the airline doesn't want to take a chance?? Just basing this on the issues you, yourself, raised several years ago.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Pporr

Post by Pporr » Fri, 07 Oct 2022 10:50 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fri, 07 Oct 2022 7:02 pm
Maybe they decided not to go again due to your medical issues? I know that you apparently got a waiver as you disappeared from the forum without give your fellow readers an update as to your success or failure the last time you were on the board. It's possible that the airline doesn't want to take a chance?? Just basing this on the issues you, yourself, raised several years ago.

Yes, I am aware of that. But I was certified by doctor and I have the medical certificate to clear the medical rounds. However, do you think they check the medical records as well? Thought it’s only be done by doctor during medical check up. :( thanks for your comment anw