Singapore Expats Forum

Street Soccer Tournament for u-12s and U-17s

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Postby Guest » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 1:48 pm

We are still looking for boys and girls participating at the Youth Street Soccer Tournament on 23 April

any 5 boys and girls make a team as long as you know how to shoot goals

Great cash prizes to be won!

Register here: www.crossroads.com.sg

Postby Guest » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 8:43 am

Hey, great. Can my son and his four friends still join? Great way to let him experience a tournament. Great prizes too.

Postby Guest » Fri, 08 Apr 2005 9:04 pm

Anonymous wrote:Hey, great. Can my son and his four friends still join? Great way to let him experience a tournament. Great prizes too.

Sure, they can join. Register online now. See first message. The winning teams will each win SGD300.00 in cash. Don't miss it. More expatriate teams needed!

Postby Guest » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:37 am

I have gone to your website and registered my boy and his four friends. Looking forward to your confirmation. Thanks for the info. We are great players and hope to take home the trophy. :D

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Mon, 11 Apr 2005 1:45 pm

Hi.

Normally your posts get diverted to the commercial section because your reference website is commercial and you charge money for people to join the tournament (yes we do actually check links).

Please post in the Commercial section in the future as the only reason we have left this thread here is because people have taken the bother to answer you.

Postby Guest » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 2:43 pm

Okay. I did not know. Sorry. Now I know. :idea:

Bafana

Postby Bafana » Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:21 pm

Anonymous wrote:Okay. I did not know. Sorry. Now I know. :idea:

It's cool. No problem 8)

Postby Guest » Wed, 13 Apr 2005 3:56 pm

By the way: Do you guys know any youngsters who would like to compete. You need only five U-12s or U-17s. Great cash prizes to be won. You can name your team "Expats Forum Dragons". I am not kidding. I am serious. The more teams the better. Maximum number of teams is 32.
Give it a thought. :?