FDW to take care of Kids

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat, 03 Sep 2022 7:13 am

FDW to take care of Kids

Post by Rajan2002 » Sat, 03 Sep 2022 7:23 am

I am looking for an advice on a upcoming situation. Currently I am holding a EP, my wife DP and two children Student Pass. My children are styding in local university and aged 21 and 18. I am required to relocate to another country with my wife and thus my kids will continue their studies in Singapore. I plan to rent an apartment for my kids and was wondering if i they can have full time maid taking care of their needs.
I am told only EP holders can hire a maid. While my wife will keep visiting children as I plan to apply for a long term visit pass for her. My question is can my wife get a long twrm visit pass as my children are styding here and can she hire FDW on her LTVP.
Would appreciate your advice on the situation.
Best regards

Posts: 1254
Joined: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 11:05 pm

Re: FDW to take care of Kids

Post by smoulder » Sat, 03 Sep 2022 11:29 am

Good time to teach them to live without a maid? They are adults after all.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests