Singapore Expats

Applying PR without Annex A and Chances of approval

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
potatoinsg

Applying PR without Annex A and Chances of approval

Post by potatoinsg » Tue, 02 Aug 2022 4:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask, whether the application would be affected if I couldn't provide Annex A from the company since they didn't reply me on this matter even though I have been trying to get the letter for quite sometime?

For context, I have been living in Singapore for almost 9 years now. Went to poly and local university for my education here. Previously, I applied PR once and I got rejected when I switched job, which might be due to the pass cancellation. At that point of time, I didn't appeal because I wanted to wait for the new job to be more stable and apply for PR again. I am turning 25 yo this year and making around 45k annually as an engineer at a MNC.

What are the chances of me getting approved for PR in general? Beside, I am thinking of applying without Annex A. So, will the chances of approval be decreased significantly?

Your advice is welcome. :D

MOCHS
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 2

Re: Applying PR without Annex A and Chances of approval

Post by MOCHS » Tue, 02 Aug 2022 6:06 pm

Read this topic: viewtopic.php?t=130419

If you apply via Professional, Technical, Skilled workers (PTS) scheme, it’s one of the things you have to submit or you cannot continue the submission. If you want PR, then you have to pester your HR via phone call/email/in person for Annex A (or a reply) instead of hoping a miracle happens.

An ICA officer will assume you do not understand simple instructions to submit Annex A and could reject your PR which is $100 application fee wasted for you.

If you apply via family ties scheme where a SC or PR spouse sponsors you, Annex A isn’t needed. But the terms & conditions can change any time.

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Re: Applying PR without Annex A and Chances of approval

Post by smoulder » Tue, 02 Aug 2022 11:20 pm

I think with the online submission process, the system won't allow you to proceed without the relevant docs.