Singapore Expats

hi

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
andykimsg

hi

Post by andykimsg » Fri, 22 Jul 2022 4:04 pm

hi divers

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: hi

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 22 Jul 2022 7:02 pm

Please stop spamming the board, if you want to advertise please use the classified portion of the board, not the forum. Advertising and hustling is verboten on the forum. Last warning.

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

andykimsg

Post by andykimsg » Mon, 25 Jul 2022 5:12 pm

i don't think it was advertising, bcuz, i'm not earning from my post,
and it was good chance to let every scuba diver know the travel information to Tioman island,
btw, if it consider as advertising, i'll stop post
thanks

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 25 Jul 2022 5:45 pm

And how would any casual reader know that? Hope you, as a diver, don't assume like you do here. You wouldn't be a very good role model & I sure as hell wouldn't want to have you has my dive buddy. But then again, you are probably a PADI diver which would explain a lot.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Return to “Entertainment, Leisure & Sports”