Singapore Expats

PR Application Pending 2022

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Post Reply
sudhak_cyn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 2:50 pm

PR Application Pending 2022

Post by sudhak_cyn » Fri, 08 Jul 2022 2:58 pm

Hi,

I have applied for PR in the month of Sep 2021. However, my application outcome is still pending.

I am an Indian National and living with my family in Singapore for last 10 years.
Thus i am curious to know if anyone had received PR application outcome (approved or rejected) that have applied on or after Sep 2021.

mystic_river
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 2:20 pm

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by mystic_river » Fri, 08 Jul 2022 4:23 pm

Did you really create an account just to ask if anyone who has applied for PR after sep 2021 has received an outcome? Man you’re in for some disappointment.

Even if someone has received an outcome, how is that information in any way useful to you?

Btw, i can assure you there are people out there who applied for PR after September 2021 and have received approvals/rejections. Now what?

sudhak_cyn
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 2:50 pm

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by sudhak_cyn » Fri, 08 Jul 2022 9:54 pm

I guess it is of no business to you on why i created account for and dont speculate :) I dont want to answer why i asked this question, i have my own reasons .

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 40470
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 21
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 09 Jul 2022 12:16 am

sudhak_cyn wrote:
Fri, 08 Jul 2022 9:54 pm
I guess it is of no business to you on why i created account for and dont speculate :) I dont want to answer why i asked this question, i have my own reasons .
This Board is here is a helpline, depository of anecdotal evidence, and a community of followers who try to pay it forward and help others. Occasionally we do get snitty little trolls who, when getting information and or additional questions don't seem to be smart enough to understand that the more information we get the better to provide more accurate answers. And for those who tend to get their panties in a bunch, like you are doing, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Moderator
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

gold.spot
Regular
Regular
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 10:20 pm
Answers: 1

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by gold.spot » Sat, 09 Jul 2022 9:48 pm

At least 1000 applications made after September 2021 have been approved. At least 1000 applications made after September 2021 have been rejected.

How you going to use these statistics now?

midlet2013
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:56 am
Answers: 1

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by midlet2013 » Sun, 10 Jul 2022 1:05 am

Only moderators can be sarcastic. He is asking for a useless statistics. But replies are equally useless. No reply would have been better. Most of u who reply here must be hating their jobs .

mystic_river
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 214
Joined: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 2:20 pm

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by mystic_river » Sun, 10 Jul 2022 9:47 am

midlet2013 wrote:
Sun, 10 Jul 2022 1:05 am
Only moderators can be sarcastic. He is asking for a useless statistics. But replies are equally useless. No reply would have been better. Most of u who reply here must be hating their jobs .
Ask stupid questions, win stupid prizes.

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8363
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by nakatago » Wed, 13 Jul 2022 9:22 am

sudhak_cyn wrote:
Fri, 08 Jul 2022 2:58 pm
Hi,

I have applied for PR in the month of Sep 2021. However, my application outcome is still pending.

I am an Indian National and living with my family in Singapore for last 10 years.
Thus i am curious to know if anyone had received PR application outcome (approved or rejected) that have applied on or after Sep 2021.
It's been a while since I've been here but my spidey-sense suspects OP would delete his post after he either gets the answer he wants to see or gets humiliated enough.

And if it's not obvious, I am a moderator too.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 40470
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 21
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Jul 2022 2:19 am

Wow, look what the cat has dragged in! Hey Nak! I see your mask so I guess you are still alive and well. Still down under? How's it going. Good to see you are still popping in, albeit in one year intervals. Welcome back.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

User avatar
nakatago
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8363
Joined: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:23 pm
Location: Sister Margaret’s School for Wayward Children

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by nakatago » Tue, 26 Jul 2022 7:22 am

Yup.

Gotta satisfy my bloodlust somehow.
"A quokka is what would happen if there was an anime about kangaroos."

User avatar
NazishUmair
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 12:05 pm

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by NazishUmair » Wed, 28 Dec 2022 12:10 pm

Hey

We also applied in March 2022
But still waiting for results
We are family of 4(from Pakistan)me my husband and 2 kids and we have been living in singapore since 2011

We got rejected once in 2019 after 6 month of application process

So fingers crossed
Good luck

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Posts: 6270
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 3

Re: PR Application Pending 2022

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 29 Dec 2022 2:30 am

NazishUmair wrote:
Wed, 28 Dec 2022 12:10 pm
Hey

We also applied in March 2022
But still waiting for results
We are family of 4(from Pakistan)me my husband and 2 kids and we have been living in singapore since 2011

We got rejected once in 2019 after 6 month of application process

So fingers crossed
Good luck
For the benefit of others on the forum, what are your profiles?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “PR, Citizenship, Passes & Visas for Foreigners”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests