Singapore Expats

No Baby Bump at 20 Weeks

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: No Baby Bump at 20 Weeks

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 24 Jun 2022 4:12 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:06 pm
20 so I've been told. However, the intensity apparently has the unique ability to do a mind reset almost immediately after the newborn baby first latches on to mom's engorged milk factory. At least that's what I've been told.
You’re not wrong, apparently the reason why most moms are willing to have more than one kid even in spite of a painful first experience is because the body enters a state of euphoria where the pain is so intense that you just forget right after.

korosensei
Regular
Regular

Post by korosensei » Fri, 24 Jun 2022 7:25 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 4:11 am
korosensei wrote:
Thu, 23 Jun 2022 11:19 am
i wanna know the intensity of pain during giving birth considering no epidural. On that scale of 10, 10 being highest. How painful is it?
Off the charts. But then again, it’s different for everyone. Some of my friends who are moms had a easy labor while others describe it as the worst pin of their life. You really won’t know unless you’ve had a baby yourself, so only one way to find out. How are you at dealing with pain?
my pain tolerence is quite high. yesterday night was a wonderful experience for me and my husband because our baby suddenly kick and i felt it in my hands when i put my hands on my belly then she kicks again when my husband talk to her then i ask my husband to put his hands in my belly. i can happiness in my husband's eyes also. seems like she is responding to her dad's voice. but can she understand already? i also dont know what her dad's say because its in mandarin hahaha

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 25 Jun 2022 4:25 am

They obviously can’t understand, but they do respond to sounds and external stimuli. So tapping lightly on your belly or speaking to the baby might get a response.