Singapore Expats

Casual Saturday/Sunday team looking for players

For all the football fans out there.
ChrisStreet

Casual Saturday/Sunday team looking for players

Post by ChrisStreet » Thu, 09 Jun 2022 3:16 pm

Racing FC are a well-established amateur football team with a great mix of players from around the globe. Most players are aged 30-50, and we're currently regrouping after covid and looking to bolster our squad. We have a number of friendlies arranged this month, so it's an ideal time for anyone to come down and try out.

Email Chris at [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks!

JohnKlein94

Re: Casual Saturday/Sunday team looking for players

Post by JohnKlein94 » Sat, 30 Jul 2022 2:52 am

ChrisStreet wrote:
Thu, 09 Jun 2022 3:16 pm
Racing FC are a well-established amateur football team with a great mix of players from around the globe. Most players are aged 30-50, and we're currently regrouping after covid and looking to bolster our squad. We have a number of friendlies arranged this month, so it's an ideal time for anyone to come down and try out.

Email Chris at https://celltrackingapps.com/best-keylo ... r-windows/ if you're interested. Thanks!
Is this offer still valid?
Last edited by JohnKlein94 on Wed, 03 Aug 2022 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Casual Saturday/Sunday team looking for players

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 30 Jul 2022 3:50 pm

Did you bother to email the guy? He's only made one post but left email contact so I rather doubt he follows the forum regularly as he only registered the same day as he posted and hasn't posted since. :-k :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers