Singapore Expats Forum

PLAYGAL PARTY @ Attica on Wed, 6 April 2005

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Min Min

PLAYGAL PARTY @ Attica on Wed, 6 April 2005

Postby Min Min » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:22 am

Hey! There will be a "PLAYGAL PARTY" tomorrow (Wed, 6 April 2005) at Attica, party start around 11.30pm. Expect to see lots of cute and naughty little bunny girls hopping and dancing around. :o

It is going to be a fun and cheeky nite! 8)

Note: The party don't end early, the last time they do their crazy party till 4am..... :shock:

Are you?

Postby Guest1 » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:43 pm

Are you a PR from Attica?

Where is attica?

Postby Barjo » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 5:20 pm

I wanna go is there a age limit? i am onli 21 this year. and can i have the location?

Postby sergy » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 9:10 am

been there, never seen many nice girls

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 2:34 pm

guest1, No! I have a proper job, I don't work for the club. I just feel that it is nice to party together, the more people the better! :lol:

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 2:36 pm

Barjo, I think 21 should be alright as long as you don't dress too young. :p

You gal or boy? I think gal 21 is easily able to go into all clubs.

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 2:39 pm

sergy, not many nice work? I don't understand what you mean by nice. If you don't get to know a person, how to judge if she is nice or not. I think it is really upto that person how she gonna respond depending on your approach, your appearance (clean and neat) and how sincere you are.

I get to know some nice people there, and of cos I think most of our girls are nice and cool. But it is not their duty to be nice to everybody.

Postby Guest » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 2:41 pm

I wanna go but all my friends work thursday and/or are boring!! Help! anyone wanna be my stand in buddy for the nite? p.s Im a 28yr old pretty female! :oops:

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Wed, 06 Apr 2005 3:02 pm

Guest, just come and join us!

We have at least 30 ladies tonite and we will all dress like a bunny!

Just tell the bouncer that you are here for the GAL PARTY tonite, come to our table and join us! Or you can ask the waiter to bring you to the organiser of this GAL PARTY and then we can party together.

Attica is located at Clark Quay (near the back gate next to the hotel)

So, how?

Postby So, how? » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 2:46 pm

Anyone go to this? How was it? Are we talking Easter Bunny costumes or Playboy Bunny?

Postby Guest » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 3:23 pm

Sorry just couldnt face it on my own! :cry: Next time i will get up courage to come down and join u on my tod! How do u get to be a bunny girl?