Singapore Expats

national immunisation registry for ltvp formalities.

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
godframe

national immunisation registry for ltvp formalities.

Post by godframe » Sat, 21 May 2022 8:11 pm

Before you make an appointment to complete LTVP formalities for issuance of LTVP, you will need to be vaccinated* if you are aged 13 and above. you will not be allowed to complete formalities for issuance of ltvp if you are not vaccinated, i.e, your vaccination records are not found in the ministry of health's national immunisation registry.

Guys!! help on this. My spouse who is vietnamese on STVP. Does she needs to get her vaccination record registered in NIR? or since her entry into sg, she show ICA her vietnam vaccinated cert already and ica update her record in trace together apps. Since trace together apps got her vaccination record does that means she is already auto registered in national immunisation registry?

to add on, the other day I went to SATA clinic for the ltvp medical check up and NIR, the admin told us if my spouse doesn't has ic or ltvp will be kind of troublesome to registry her record in NIR by using her passport. Suggest that she take her ltvp card first then come back again to do the NIR thingy.

but now the ltvp formalities requirement is vaccination record needs to be found in ministry of health national immunisation registry??? Shld I on the appt date just show ica officer my spouse digital vaccination record from vietnam?

xxjj

Re: national immunisation registry for ltvp formalities.

Post by xxjj » Wed, 25 May 2022 3:01 pm

Hello! I just called ICA to clarify about this. I previously uploaded my digital vaccine certificate upon applying for VTP (entry March 2022). My Trace Together was updated and vaccination status is until Sept 2022. I asked ICA about this then they say go first to complete formalities since my status is still until Sept. And officer will be checking again. I confirmed again if I dont have to do serology or upload to NIR. She said just go ICA first and show. So I guess until I completed my formalities, will wait again and see what they will say once we go for the appointment.

godframe

Re: national immunisation registry for ltvp formalities.

Post by godframe » Thu, 02 Jun 2022 9:35 am

I couldn't get through to ICA hotline. For me I just bring my spouse to SATA to have her vaccination cert examined by the doctor and yes she needs to undergo serology test. Outcome quite fast, about 1 day can see her vaccination status registered in NIR. Just got her ltvp card 2 days ago.