Singapore Expats

PR application- Highest standard passed clarification

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
wasd.profile

PR application- Highest standard passed clarification

Post by wasd.profile » Thu, 19 May 2022 6:00 pm

Hi All,

I’m planning to apply for PR and wanted to check on the Highest standard passes drop down in the form. I have a Bachelors in Engineering followed by a Post Graduate Program in Management from an Indian institute which is considered an MBA in India and also accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA). What should be the correct category for this qualification? It’s not a Masters Degree but would it be a Professional Qualification or Trade Cert or Diploma. The certificate issued by the institute doesn’t say Diploma though but these days for the new batches the institute issues a Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Executive for the same course since they received AICTE approval a couple of years after I graduated.

gold.spot
Regular
Regular
Answers: 1

Re: PR application- Highest standard passed clarification

Post by gold.spot » Fri, 20 May 2022 3:08 pm

Masters Degree.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 20 May 2022 4:14 pm

gold.spot wrote:
Fri, 20 May 2022 3:08 pm
Masters Degree.
Good luck with that if they request the sheepskin to verify it. This is why most Indians go overseas for their MBAs.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

gold.spot
Regular
Regular
Answers: 1

Post by gold.spot » Fri, 20 May 2022 4:32 pm

Thats true. There is no more information from his/her post, perhaps if OP were to describe or even name the institution.