Singapore Expats

i found Cats need a home - Cats

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
lhoaithu

i found Cats need a home - Cats

Post by lhoaithu » Thu, 19 May 2022 5:06 pm

To All Cat Lovers

PLEASE HELP ADOPT MY CATS AS I HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY URGENTLY!!

I have over the past 2 years picked up stray cats for adoption and now have 15 cats in my house. The cats are lovely and very people friendly as I have kept close interaction with them.

However last month I had a personal tragedy..my fiancé both parents suddenly past away and I have to urgently re-locate to her home overseas to help look after her family. I will be bringing 5 cats with me..but as for the remaining I will be putting them up at a boarding home. However my heart aches as I will not be able to see them and really do not wish for them to spend their remaining lives in a cage in a boarding home.

I would really appreciate if there are any kind souls out there who will adopt my cats and give them a loving home as I have done in the past 2 years..some of these cats have been rescued by me since they were kittens in deplorable conditions…now that they are healthy and nice I would wish to see them continue so in the lives.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: i found Cats need a home - Cats

Post by PNGMK » Sun, 22 May 2022 7:09 pm

You idiot. You've been picking up what I suspect are "community owned" cats which are common here and not strays! They are usually fed by members of the public. I've only rarely seen real strays here and they are typically very young kittens.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 23 May 2022 3:09 am

PNGMK wrote:
Sun, 22 May 2022 7:09 pm
You idiot. You've been picking up what I suspect are "community owned" cats which are common here and not strays! They are usually fed by members of the public. I've only rarely seen real strays here and they are typically very young kittens.
Don’t mean to be a cynic, but is it possible this is one of those scams where you email the person and they try to get you to pay for the transport/misc bills of the “cats”?

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Mon, 23 May 2022 6:31 am

Yes Lisa, I suspect you may be correct.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

x9200

Post by x9200 » Mon, 23 May 2022 11:20 am

Posting from Vietnam. Registered using an e-mail used elsewhere to advertise a travel company from Vietnam.
Maybe not a scammer but almost certainly a spammer.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Mon, 23 May 2022 10:14 pm

PNGMK wrote:
Mon, 23 May 2022 6:31 am
Yes Lisa, I suspect you may be correct.
I know this from experience, when my daughter was eight or nine she was obsessed with the idea of getting a dog but we kept telling her no. She ended up trying to look for one to adopt for free hoping that it would persuade us. As soon as she emailed one of the people who had listed their dogs for adoption to became very clear that it was a scam. The description was much like this one, but it was the email address that gave it away.