Singapore Expats

Storage facility Singapore

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Storage facility Singapore

Post by abbby » Sat, 07 May 2022 11:11 am

Can anyone recommend a good storage facility to store some furniture items?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Cjosh

Re: Storage facility Singapore

Post by Cjosh » Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:08 am

Hi

U can try Lock+Store for a DIY Storage service. They have quite a competitive pricing if you pre-pay and the lots of different sizes you may require with locations islandwide.

**I do not work here I just went to inquire once but did not feel the need for storage. However the lady serving me was really nice to explain everything in detail

You will have to arrange your own delivery to and from the warehouse. The above mentioned company tags along with a social enterprise Brave hearts to arrange your delivery should you require (not obligated, and not complimentary)

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 25 Jun 2022 4:51 am

abbby wrote:
Sat, 07 May 2022 11:11 am
Can anyone recommend a good storage facility to store some furniture items?
I’ve used StorHub, liked it because you get 24/7 access using a pin code.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 25 Jun 2022 4:53 am

Cjosh wrote:
Fri, 24 Jun 2022 10:08 am
Hi

U can try Lock+Store for a DIY Storage service. They have quite a competitive pricing if you pre-pay and the lots of different sizes you may require with locations islandwide.

**I do not work here I just went to inquire once but did not feel the need for storage. However the lady serving me was really nice to explain everything in detail

You will have to arrange your own delivery to and from the warehouse. The above mentioned company tags along with a social enterprise Brave hearts to arrange your delivery should you require (not obligated, and not complimentary)
I recall l&s being quite a bit more expensive that space next door and storhub back when I was looking.

Cjosh

Post by Cjosh » Tue, 28 Jun 2022 11:37 am

We went there too. However the temperature of some of the SH buildings were less than ideal for our case for proper storage. We had some wines and delicate furniture for which at afternoon time, it can get pretty hot in the storage facility by itself. However I think most are around the same range when the promotions kick in and take the one nearest/convenient to you

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 29 Jun 2022 1:49 am

That’s a good point, if you’ve got heat sensitive items like paintings or perishables you would want to get a storage unit with climate control.