Singapore Expats

Unable To Print

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Danielclingerman3

Unable To Print

Post by Danielclingerman3 » Thu, 05 May 2022 8:14 pm

Hello everyone. I hope you're all well. Guys, I've been having a problem for the past few days. The notice "This document could not be printed" appears whenever I try to print a PDF file with Adobe Reader. I'm looking for your advice because I'm absolutely a novice in this area.

Pal
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 1

Re: Unable To Print

Post by Pal » Thu, 05 May 2022 10:23 pm

Try uninstall and reinstall Adobe Reader. If still cannot, reinstall your printer driver.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Re: Unable To Print

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 05 May 2022 11:39 pm

Danielclingerman3 wrote:
Thu, 05 May 2022 8:14 pm
Hello everyone. I hope you're all well. Guys, I've been having a problem for the past few days. The notice "This document could not be printed" appears whenever I try to print a PDF file with Adobe Reader. I'm looking for your advice because I'm absolutely a novice in this area.
Hey, "Danielclingerman3", if you're from the USA, then why is your IP address located in Kolkata, India? And regardless of whether you live in the USA or India (although I highly suspect it is India), why, oh, why, would you sign up to a Singapore expat board to ask a question about printing?

Is one of your buddies about to show up with the magical solution?