Singapore Expats

Does my employer need to inform MOM that my PLOC renewed?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Remrt

Does my employer need to inform MOM that my PLOC renewed?

Post by Remrt » Fri, 15 Apr 2022 12:23 pm

Hi all

My LTVP and PLOC has just been renewed. I will be continuing in my current job - will my employer need to inform/update MOM at all or do they simply not need to do anything for as long as I have a valid LTVP/PLOC?

They weren't 100% sure and I want to ensure I get this correct!

Happy to answer Qs about LTVP renewal if useful too

Ezzz45

Re: Does my employer need to inform MOM that my PLOC renewed?

Post by Ezzz45 » Mon, 06 Mar 2023 11:54 am

Hi, did you get an answer to this? Thanks!

MOCHS
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 2

Post by MOCHS » Tue, 07 Mar 2023 7:47 am

Ask employer to inform MOM to be safe. Employer don’t need to pay for this anyway.

cavemaner

Post by cavemaner » Tue, 07 Mar 2023 3:17 pm

Chiming in albeit slightly unrelated, I was previously on LTVP+ with PLOC. I received confirmation in writing from the MOM that LTVP holders with a PLOC are permitted to work multiple jobs.

I haven't read anything pertaining to this on these forums, hence thought it may be beneficial posting it here.

jwoods1864
Regular
Regular

Post by jwoods1864 » Tue, 07 Mar 2023 10:24 pm

cavemaner wrote:Chiming in albeit slightly unrelated, I was previously on LTVP+ with PLOC. I received confirmation in writing from the MOM that LTVP holders with a PLOC are permitted to work multiple jobs.

I haven't read anything pertaining to this on these forums, hence thought it may be beneficial posting it here.
It has been brought up only a few times yeah and not under its own specific thread. I was told the same by MOM over the phone. That is good you got it in writing too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pterhix

Post by pterhix » Tue, 02 Jan 2024 1:36 pm

cavemaner wrote:
Tue, 07 Mar 2023 3:17 pm
Chiming in albeit slightly unrelated, I was previously on LTVP+ with PLOC. I received confirmation in writing from the MOM that LTVP holders with a PLOC are permitted to work multiple jobs.

hi cavemaner,
how did you manage to get the written confirmation from MOM regarding the PLOC are permitted to work multiple jobs?

is it possible to forward me the writing? maybe email or screenshot without any sensitive data included.