Singapore Expats

Please advised on how to get teachers

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
StarichEdu

Please advised on how to get teachers

Post by StarichEdu » Thu, 07 Apr 2022 1:23 pm

I am trying to recruit part time or full time native English teachers. Any suggestion where is the best place to source for it?

jwoods1864
Regular
Regular

Re: Please advised on how to get teachers

Post by jwoods1864 » Fri, 08 Apr 2022 3:33 pm

StarichEdu wrote:I am trying to recruit part time or full time native English teachers. Any suggestion where is the best place to source for it?
You can advertise positions and at the same time search for candidates on Linkedln.

You could look for profiles on Tefl.com

This site might be useful:

https://www.teachaway.com/blog/best-esl-job-websites

What’s it for? I am looking back into Singapore….but not until November onwards.

[email protected]

Feel free to drop me an email. I apologise to the moderator if i am not allowed to give out my email address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 09 Apr 2022 1:11 am

jwoods1864 wrote:
Fri, 08 Apr 2022 3:33 pm
What’s it for? I am looking back into Singapore….but not until November onwards.

[email protected]

Feel free to drop me an email. I apologise to the moderator if i am not allowed to give out my email address.

Normally this wouldn't fly (and you know it, obviously :wink: ) but you have always been a straight arrow on here and a welcome addition to our regulars. As we are in difficult times over the past couple of years, we sometime make judgement calls. I'm letting it stay in your case. Having said that, you should be aware that you are also fodder for email harvesting bots as well.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

jwoods1864
Regular
Regular

Post by jwoods1864 » Sun, 10 Apr 2022 10:21 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
jwoods1864 wrote:
Fri, 08 Apr 2022 3:33 pm

[email protected]

Normally this wouldn't fly (and you know it, obviously :wink: ) but you have always been a straight arrow on here and a welcome addition to our regulars. As we are in difficult times over the past couple of years, we sometime make judgement calls. I'm letting it stay in your case. Having said that, you should be aware that you are also fodder for email harvesting bots as well.
;)
Appreciated.