Singapore Expats Forum

Sunday, Monday, Wednesday nights?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Sunday, Monday, Wednesday nights?

Postby Guest » Sun, 03 Apr 2005 5:28 pm

Hi been here 3 months now, originally from manchester and used to partying away my friday, sat sun nights.

My job here invoves workin weds to sun. So my nights for partyin are sun and mon :cry: Where do I go? wheres lively?

Anyone else able to party those nights? Can do wednesday as thursday i start late, ive heard wednesdays are good but as everyone else i know works thursday and is resposible i have no drinking or dancin partners :( . Any ideas? An other party people out there? Let me know!

dancinqueen28@hotmail.com!

Wed nites

Postby Wed nites » Mon, 04 Apr 2005 9:22 am

WNDC's great for chill outs on Weds
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic14676.html

Sun nites - Salsa nites at Brix, basement of Hyatt Hotel
Salsa lessons conducted at Brix every Sunday
Beginners: 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Intermediate: 8:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Dance partners not required, you'll get to meet new people

Cheers
8)

cinder
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cinder » Mon, 04 Apr 2005 9:19 pm

to OP, sorry hijacking your post!

to Wed Nite:

how's the atmosphere at brix on sunday nite? i used to go by myself to brix (when the previous band was still around) and sometimes was mistaken as one of them charged by the hours. salsa lesson sounds great, keep thinking to give it a try, but if i am mistaken while salsaing.. doh!

Min Min

Postby Min Min » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:20 am

Hey! There will be a "PLAYGAL PARTY" tomorrow (Wed, 6 April 2005) at Attica, party start around 11.30pm. Expect to see lots of cute and naughty little bunny girls hopping and dancing around (when you see the girls, you see the men....)

It is going to be a fun and cheeky nite! :

Note: The party don't end early, the last time they do their crazy party till 4am.....