Re: McGriddles back in SG

Post by malcontent » Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:01 pm

Lisafuller wrote:
Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:13 am
malcontent wrote:
Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:09 am
Lisafuller wrote:
Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:06 am
No tenders in SG can hold a candle to those in the US though.
I have to believe the ones at Shake Shack are as good as the US. Give ‘em a try!
You’re up late, Mal! I will give them a try next time, I haven’t yet because every time I’m there I can’t miss out on the shroom burger. Have you had it? Genuinely what I believe to be one of the best fast food burgers on the market.
I don’t do shrooms, psychedelic or otherwise.

Shake Shack has good burgers, but then so does Five Guys, and a few others. Cali chain Fat Burger is supposed to be good, but I find they are only good, not great. And I still like Carl’s, the chili cheese is a fav.
Although I feel like shake shack walks the fine line between fast food and restaurant.
Fast Casual is the term you are looking for. Not sure why the concept isn’t more popular here, given the manpower shortage.

Even gas stations here still have full service… it makes me wonder how serious they really are about becoming less reliant on manpower.
Every great and deep difficulty bears in itself its own solution. It forces us to change our thinking in order to find it - Niels Bohr

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: McGriddles back in SG

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 03 Mar 2022 1:17 am

malcontent wrote:
Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:01 pm
Lisafuller wrote:
Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:13 am
malcontent wrote:
Wed, 02 Mar 2022 2:09 am

I have to believe the ones at Shake Shack are as good as the US. Give ‘em a try!
You’re up late, Mal! I will give them a try next time, I haven’t yet because every time I’m there I can’t miss out on the shroom burger. Have you had it? Genuinely what I believe to be one of the best fast food burgers on the market.
I don’t do shrooms, psychedelic or otherwise.

Shake Shack has good burgers, but then so does Five Guys, and a few others. Cali chain Fat Burger is supposed to be good, but I find they are only good, not great. And I still like Carl’s, the chili cheese is a fav.
Although I feel like shake shack walks the fine line between fast food and restaurant.
Fast Casual is the term you are looking for. Not sure why the concept isn’t more popular here, given the manpower shortage.

Even gas stations here still have full service… it makes me wonder how serious they really are about becoming less reliant on manpower.
seems like we have pretty similar food taste, I love the chili cheese fries at Carl’s. Fat burger is pretty great, I love the chili cheese dog and their milkshakes. When I said shake shack walks the line between fast food and restaurant I meant in terms of the quality of the food, the setting is definitely fast casual.