Singapore Expats Forum

Kitten looking for a good home

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Chantal

Kitten looking for a good home

Postby Chantal » Sat, 02 Apr 2005 8:27 pm

We have a beautiful 2 month old female tabby kitten looking for a good home. She has been dewormed and vaccinated.

Re: Kitten looking for a good home

Postby Guest » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 1:34 am

Chantal wrote:We have a beautiful 2 month old female tabby kitten looking for a good home. She has been dewormed and vaccinated.

Has she started sleeping in her own basket yet :?: I don't like it when they come into your bed and cuddle up against you :lol: Their paws are too irritating and I hate being scratched, as this leaves me feeling itchy all over :D

Chantal

Postby Chantal » Tue, 05 Apr 2005 1:22 pm

Yes, she is sleeping on her own and is no bother during the night. She loves attention and being picked up and cuddled. She is also very friendly with our labrador dogs.

Tamazin

Re: Kitten looking for a good home

Postby Tamazin » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 2:37 am

Chantal wrote:We have a beautiful 2 month old female tabby kitten looking for a good home. She has been dewormed and vaccinated.

How much are you asking for :?: I like cats but if it is going to be very expensive then I think I will leave it.

Chantal

Postby Chantal » Thu, 07 Apr 2005 9:14 am

She is free to a good home.