Singapore Expats

Submission Of Ad Hoc Documents for PR Application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Submission Of Ad Hoc Documents for PR Application

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 21 Feb 2022 8:55 pm

Most of the long term regulars understand that but most newbies on here are gullible and are looking for questions/answer that fit their preconceived ideas. Therefore somebody posts something that fits their narrative, then it becomes the gospel for them and then they spread the misinformation. This is why so many questions already about the upload button even though we continue to try to dispel the bad info, somebody, not thinking turns around and causes a spanner in the works. And no, the newbie reader don't bother to continue to the bottom of the page/message as you have already told them all they were hoping to find out. Your emoji become a nothing in their eyes. emojis don't always convey the same info to everybody especially in a forum populated by multi-nationals with different backgrounds. It's hard enough to make people understand when writing proper English when it's not everybody's native tongue.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Russ-in-sg

Post by Russ-in-sg » Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:15 pm

mtnut wrote:
Sun, 20 Feb 2022 8:51 pm
Russ-in-sg wrote:
Sun, 20 Feb 2022 7:20 pm
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Sat, 19 Feb 2022 7:05 pm

I have my doubts that "MT Nut" has the ability to understand what your tag /s means. :cool:
It’s important to be inclusive ~ @Mt Nut that means sarcasm aka what I said is not true but that it is likely the opposite
I had initially thought you all knew i was kidding with the wink emoji, but now i'm not so sure...
I love that we are all trolling each other <3

guid

Post by guid » Thu, 24 Mar 2022 10:12 am

Has anyone have this changes in their ICA application status:

Ad-hoc Submission
For applicants/sponsors who wish to update ICA on changes to any of the following 4 areas while the PR application is in progress. Please submit the documents only once.

Submit
Address (Only for the PR applicants. Sponsors are to report a change of address via the e-Service for IC Holders)
Marital Status
Educational Qualification
Employment (For Employment Pass and S pass holder, please include Annex A from your new employer)