Singapore Expats

Best Headphones?

Discuss about computers & Internet. Including mobile phones, home appliances & other gadgets. Read about Windows security risks or virus updates.
Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Best Headphones?

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 30 Jan 2022 7:04 pm

the observer wrote:
Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:19 am
Because the xiaomi ones are really cheap?
No, nothing to do with price. Just wondering why tiktok would need to replace the, so many times.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Best Headphones?

Post by Lisafuller » Sun, 30 Jan 2022 7:07 pm

tiktok wrote:
Sun, 30 Jan 2022 10:28 am
That's 3 pairs over 6 years, heavily used and taken everywhere, so they last ok. I've tried Airpods and Beats and they sound like shite IMHO. But it's a personal thing. A lot of people will convince themselves that a $500 pair of headphones sounds amazing just because they were expensive.
I see. That’s pretty okay, although I’ll say I’ve had my Pros for nearly 3 years now, they look brand new and don’t really show any signs of wear, except sometimes when I run with them it sounds like there’s a metal piece inside bouncing around, not sure if that’s normal or a defect. I think the AirPods are pretty great, never tried beats. And yes, you’re right, sometimes it’s hard to tell if they’re great cause they’re expensive or if they’re expensive cause they’re great.