Singapore Expats

Transfer Playlist

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Eloisehope

Transfer Playlist

Post by Eloisehope » Thu, 27 Jan 2022 6:28 pm

How to transfer playlist between Spotify and amazon music?

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Transfer Playlist

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 27 Jan 2022 7:30 pm

I think you need to manually add each song to the new playlist.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:23 am

Eloisehope wrote:
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 6:28 pm
How to transfer playlist between Spotify and amazon music?
Look at method 2 - https://www.tunelf.com/spotify-music/tr ... music.html

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 28 Jan 2022 1:24 pm

Goodness I had no idea that was even an option. When I switched from Spotify to Apple Music I transferred most of my playlists over manually, those that I couldn’t be bothered to I just left.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 28 Jan 2022 2:53 pm

Lisa, this is just a object lesson to give you a further insight as to what we are up against. Seemingly innocent posts are a spammer's favourite trick. They ask a question and generate responses which then when posts are quoted, then they get more links (how them get paid) and Hits (also how they get paid). If they can ultimately get 4 or 5 posts, they usually get by built in baffles set by admin. Then months down the road, after seeding a board, they come back in and modify their signature box with a hyperlink which generates more hits, or worse, viruses, malware, what have you. We recognize those foreign ISP that host the bulk of spammers and normally checks those that just don't read correctly. Other times is could be curiosity (that sixth sense I mentioned). In this case, this is a seeding thread. From Karachi, Pakistan.

Think about it. Why would a Pakistani search for a small local forum in Singapore to find the answer to that question, when google would have given them the answer as well. :-k
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 29 Jan 2022 12:54 am

I hadn’t paid much attention to OPs profile, just gave the benefit of the doubt. When SF responded as well, I assumed OP had been checked out and verified as a real user. Would be nice if there was a way to ban spammers once and for all without mods needing to spend precious time weeding them out all day.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 29 Jan 2022 2:00 am

We used to just block those ISP addresses but unfortunately that also stops legit posters so we stopped banning IP addresses. It's makes more work for us (and all of us mods are doing this voluntarily) but at least this way we don't shut out the good posters. When, like myself, 17 years on the board, I almost don't need to look up to see where it is coming from as I can tell by the actual post itself. I occasionally miss one as well, even now. sometimes we get interrupted and forget where we were and working for a living at the same time, they occasionally slip through. As as I noted elsewhere, it's a sixth sense you develop over time and it does get better the longer we do it.

NB: if we can figure out a way to ban spammers without zapping honest posters we would also have the potential solution for those other spammers hitting the banks and so forth.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers