Singapore Expats

Current PR Application - New Job + EP

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Gatsby89

Current PR Application - New Job + EP

Post by Gatsby89 » Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:54 am

Hi everyone,

I have had a PR application active (Pending) for the last 13 months. I am in the process of getting a new EP for a new job. Do I send in the documentation to [email protected]?

What documentation do I need to send into ICA? Is it a scanned copy of my new EP? How do I provide them information on my new salary (+20% vs previous), is that via the job contract?

Thank you in advance.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: Current PR Application - New Job + EP

Post by singaporeflyer » Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:26 am

Gatsby89 wrote:
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:54 am
Hi everyone,

I have had a PR application active (Pending) for the last 13 months. I am in the process of getting a new EP for a new job. Do I send in the documentation to [email protected]?

What documentation do I need to send into ICA? Is it a scanned copy of my new EP? How do I provide them information on my new salary (+20% vs previous), is that via the job contract?

Thank you in advance.
New EP Card, Offer letter with Salary and may be Payslip later?

streetrat123

Post by streetrat123 » Thu, 03 Feb 2022 10:35 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:26 am
Gatsby89 wrote:
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 10:54 am
Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.
New EP Card, Offer letter with Salary and may be Payslip later?
Hi, hopping in here because I'm in a similar situation. I am also in the midst of changing job with a new EP application pending.

Is the payslip required? Because I haven't started the new job so I wouldn't have the payslip. Or are you referring to my previous pay slips?

Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 Feb 2022 1:34 am

Wait for submission until you can send them Offer letter/Contract and first month's full salary voucher. Will save you the headache of having wires crossed. Until you can show them a full month's salary voucher, you don't have anything.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers