Singapore Expats

4 men charged over Covid19 breaches in New Years eve

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: 4 men charged over Covid19 breaches in New Years eve

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 28 Jan 2022 1:27 pm

smoulder wrote:
Fri, 28 Jan 2022 9:33 am
Lisafuller wrote:
Fri, 28 Jan 2022 1:44 am
sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Thu, 27 Jan 2022 12:57 pm

That's a joke, yeah? Leave the token at home and turn off the bluetooth while at the party. This is why I said facial recognition as if they posted clips showing themselves or others, FR could pick up and identify from the clips. Obviously, if they posted on their IG or whatever as a selfie then they deserve whatever they get. Actually all of them deserve the same, but how to catch if bluetooth turned off on location.
Wouldn’t they have first needed to have their faces in the system (perhaps by committing a prior offense) in order to have their faces recognized?
The government has our biometric data including our mugs. The same image that's on our ID cards.
Oh my gosh, I forgot about ICs. I would argue that perhaps some of the party goers were underage, but under 15 seems too extreme. In that case, perhaps their masks covered too much of their faces, or maybe their hair/makeup changed their appearance.