Singapore Expats

Timelines for approval of vaccinations by NIR

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
hemantpandey307

Timelines for approval of vaccinations by NIR

Post by hemantpandey307 » Wed, 12 Jan 2022 2:02 am

Hello everyone, this is Hemant. I am currently living in Mumbai, India and looking to relocate to the wonder garden country in the next couple of months. We are all excited including our 6 year old son to come into new country and join a new school.
I just wanted to check and learn from experience of others in this forum specifically on NIR approval for vaccination records of kids. I have heard that offlate it is getting delayed. I have applied about a month back and have still not heard anything yet from NIR. The status still shows as "Submitted". They have not even come back asking for any further information or supporting document. Is there anyone else who has experienced this or has recently got approvals, please share the experience and also how long did it take. Also did anyone actually call the NIR helpline (I am unable to connect to that number sitting here in India) and what is the response being given. Please help as it will help to calm our nerves a bit. Thanks and hope to see some response on this.