Singapore Expats

Can’t re-enter SG on VTL from UK (no Notarise)

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
wbetts

Can’t re-enter SG on VTL from UK (no Notarise)

Post by wbetts » Sun, 05 Dec 2021 11:55 pm

Hi expat hive mind,

I’m trying to get back into Singapore on a VTL (flight already booked) to see my wife for Christmas but can’t get a Vaccinated Travel Pass. I left Singapore (and my job there) to visit family in the UK and forgot to do the Notarise process for my vaccination record before my EP was cancelled.

I now can’t access Notarise, so can’t generate the QR codes I need to get back in. And my vaccination records are linked to my FIN number not my passport number so the VTP application system can’t find them.

Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? I’ve submitted a query on every support portal I can find for MOH, Notarise, Singpass and ICA without success. THe best they can tell me is that they are aware of the problem and they might have a fix by next year.

So even if no one can help me, let this tale be a warning :/

jwoods1864
Regular
Regular

Re: Can’t re-enter SG on VTL from UK (no Notarise)

Post by jwoods1864 » Mon, 06 Dec 2021 5:48 am

wbetts wrote:Hi expat hive mind,

I’m trying to get back into Singapore on a VTL (flight already booked) to see my wife for Christmas but can’t get a Vaccinated Travel Pass. I left Singapore (and my job there) to visit family in the UK and forgot to do the Notarise process for my vaccination record before my EP was cancelled.

I now can’t access Notarise, so can’t generate the QR codes I need to get back in. And my vaccination records are linked to my FIN number not my passport number so the VTP application system can’t find them.

Has anyone else had or heard of a similar case? I’ve submitted a query on every support portal I can find for MOH, Notarise, Singpass and ICA without success. THe best they can tell me is that they are aware of the problem and they might have a fix by next year.

So even if no one can help me, let this tale be a warning :/
Yes they are very unhelpful and it really stupid as they hounded us to get the vaccine and then they won’t give u the necessary proof. You probably show up on the trace together as vaccinated I guess? This adds to the absurdity.
I left around August about ten days after my second dose and sent multiple emails.
I solved the issue but i’ll let u figure out what I did lol.
I still get irritated when I think about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk