Singapore Expats

Chance of EP getting approved (have prev SG exp)

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
[email protected]

Chance of EP getting approved (have prev SG exp)

Post by [email protected] » Thu, 02 Dec 2021 1:27 pm

Hi All,

I am from India and i worked in Singapore from June 2018 to November 2020.I had to come back to India due to some personal reasons.Now my ex-client(Bank)is giving be a job offer so a vendor company will be applying for my EP soon.

I want to know the time taken for my EP to get approved or rejected given the pandemic situation.

Thanks.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Chance of EP getting approved (have prev SG exp)

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 02 Dec 2021 1:54 pm

Couple of days to a couple of weeks. How long is a piece of string?
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Thu, 02 Dec 2021 2:46 pm

Thanks for the revert.One more thing is I didnt close my DBS salary account when I left SG last year.Will this be viewed by MOM as a mistake while they view my EP application this time?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 02 Dec 2021 9:32 pm

A DBS salary account is your account. if there is zero balance in a month or two once the money has dried up and cannot pay the $2 or $4 monthly fee, DBS will close the account anyway. Banking, aside from the government requiring salaries to be paid into bank accounts, is still a personal matter. The only issue is unpaid credit card debts or loans, etc. Otherwise, nothing to worry about. In fact, you can go back into DBS and open another account. It's not an issue.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers