Singapore Expats

Thoughts on iCondo

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Thoughts on iCondo

Post by Lisafuller » Tue, 30 Nov 2021 2:16 am

Hi all, was just wondering if any of you live in condos that use the iCondo app to disseminate information and facilitate discussions. Personally I’m a fan of some of the features but not others. I like using the garage sale and chatterbox features, but (like many of the other residents) have come to resent the feedback feature. What seems like a nice way to collate feedback from residents in theory is actually much less useful in practice, seems like the management just uses it to appease residents without actually acting on any of the concerns expressed- they just give a conciliatory response and we never hear anything more. Does anyone else share the same sentiment?

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Thoughts on iCondo

Post by abbby » Thu, 16 Dec 2021 8:10 pm

Mine is using hiLife app. Basic features for management updates and works around the estate, we also have a garage sale feature which never worked for me. I use it to mainly send msgs to management for feedback...I do get a reply usually within a few days. Usually feedback on cleanliness, rats, etc...
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Thoughts on iCondo

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 18 Dec 2021 3:22 am

abbby wrote:
Thu, 16 Dec 2021 8:10 pm
Mine is using hiLife app. Basic features for management updates and works around the estate, we also have a garage sale feature which never worked for me. I use it to mainly send msgs to management for feedback...I do get a reply usually within a few days. Usually feedback on cleanliness, rats, etc...
Never heard of hiLife, guessing its similar to iCondo though. We get responses from the management too, but they are always meant to appease rather than to resolve actual issues being raised, which is frustrating. The garage sale feature is very popular in my condo, residents sell things everyday and they are usually sold pretty quickly. Guess it depends on the item being sold and the pricing.