Singapore Expats

Horrible ninja van service

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Horrible ninja van service

Post by abbby » Thu, 18 Nov 2021 10:48 pm

Waited a whole day for my parcel yet they sent me a message at 10.30 pm claiming no one was home and item wasn't delivered. Asked to click on link to rearrange but link fails to work. And I wasn't given any tracking number.

Horrible service!!
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

the observer
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 1

Re: Horrible ninja van service

Post by the observer » Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:40 pm

abbby wrote:
Thu, 18 Nov 2021 10:48 pm
Waited a whole day for my parcel yet they sent me a message at 10.30 pm claiming no one was home and item wasn't delivered. Asked to click on link to rearrange but link fails to work. And I wasn't given any tracking number.

Horrible service!!

Unfortunately for you, you don’t get to choose the courier. The sender does, and it’s always on the basis of price.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 26 Nov 2021 1:05 am

abbby wrote:

Horrible service!!
What… That's awful! I’ve always had good experiences with ninjavan, super fast delivery and the driver will always text or call shortly before arriving to make sure I’m around to receive the parcel.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 26 Nov 2021 1:06 am

the observer wrote:
Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:40 pm
abbby wrote:

Horrible service!!

Unfortunately for you, you don’t get to choose the courier. The sender does, and it’s always on the basis of price.
Not true, in my experience I’ve usually been given the option to select a courier of my choice- typically I pick ninjavan because I’ve always had good experiences with their service.