Singapore Expats Forum

Help! I need a good but cheap dentist!

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.

Help! I need a good but cheap dentist!

Postby G » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:14 pm

I'm looking for a good, not painfull dentist (go to the dentist scares me like hell... :oops: )

But at the same time I'd like to find one that is also cheap.
Am I asking too much?

Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby joop » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:47 pm

It is quite ridiculous to find a cheap, good, and not painful dentist. Not painful depends on the condition of your set of teeth whether you have been taking good care of it.

And for price, cheap is always not good, trust me, you won't want to get a cheap dentist to do your teeth because you are practically getting what you pay.

The average price for a regular polishing and cleaning is about $45-$50.
Singapore Expats

Home | Classifieds | Condo | Forum | Property

Postby cindy » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 8:45 pm

i have been going to my dentist for years, i think more than 15 yrs. my sis and my mom go to my dentist on my recommendation. my mom is someone who is hard to please, even she commended on his good service. I find my dentist is gentle and listens to me, and he does a good job. On top of that, whenever i am in his clinic, it has this calming and serenity effect on me. (maybe due to the soothing decor). The clinic even has a coffee maker. Staff there is friendly and helpful.

Price is reasonable compared to the level of service you get.

Their appt is always full so be prepared to have your appt schedule maybe a month or more later.

Clinic is at the basement level of Far East building, the one opposite Wheelock Place, next to Hilton Hotel. Lee & Ong Clinic. My dentist is Dr Lee.

Postby sallysally » Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:51 pm

hie Cindy,

m loooking for just e kind of dentist u mentioned in your post ;)
mind to give me e dentist's no? hows the charges as well...

thks in advance

Postby cindy » Fri, 01 Apr 2005 1:37 am

tel : 67364279

i dont quite remember the charges, cos i last went there abt 8 -9 mths ago. so far i have been doing only cleaning and polishing, and i think its abt $50-60. anyway, im going to the clinic next fri. its long overdue.

hope u will like the place.