PR Application Rejected

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
pheonix

PR Application Rejected

Post by pheonix » Sun, 31 Oct 2021 12:32 am

Hi Everyone,

We applied as a family for PR for the first time. We are an Indian family. Our mother tongue is Tamil. I have been in Singapore for 5 years. My spouse has been here for 3 years. We have a 1-year-old kid. We applied for PR for the first time. We felt Singapore as home.

Financially, both of us are generating an income of over 200K per annum. We are in highly stable jobs. It will increase by at least 50K in another 2 years because one of us is getting a higher degree.

PR applied : 2021 APRIL
PR Rejected : 2021 OCT

We are thinking about applying for Canadian/Australian PR since some of my friends with fewer qualifications and salaries got it easily. Any thought whether we should apply again or not in Singapore.

Thanks

Guest12345

Re: PR Application Rejected

Post by Guest12345 » Sun, 31 Oct 2021 1:17 am

Try Canada and Australia. Im also eyeing on these two countries. Those countries are transparent and got point system. Its really heartbreaking that staying in SG for so long then still cannot get PR here. Btw Im almost 9yrs here and falls onto others category and its so hard to get PR here. Planning t move to Canada next year. All the best to you!