Lip lift surgery

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Post Reply
User avatar
Neila
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:03 am

Lip lift surgery

Post by Neila » Sun, 24 Oct 2021 11:14 am

Lip lift.jpg
Can anyone recommend any surgeons who do the lip lift? My lip sagging liao. Especially the upper lip. Im looking for result like this so I dont look so aunty like. My dermatologist told me if i inject lip only it will be fuller but cannot change the sagging drop down part. So I am interested in lifting the lip with also to make more higher and fuller

User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by abbby » Thu, 23 Dec 2021 5:01 pm

Is that your lip? If so, i think it looks alright.

I think not much can be done for the lip..I do think lip fillers if not done well, can look quite unnatural. Botox might help to tighten skin, hence lip might look less saggy? You could consult a plastic surgeon.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39235
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 7
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 23 Dec 2021 7:31 pm

That isn't the OP but it is two photos of a woman who has had it done. You can see the scar line just below the edge of the nostril where they pulled it up. There is no scar line on the left hand picture. It actually doesn't look all that bad and with the right foundation it's probably all but invisible.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 2

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 24 Dec 2021 2:01 am

abbby wrote:
Thu, 23 Dec 2021 5:01 pm
Is that your lip? If so, i think it looks alright.

I think not much can be done for the lip..I do think lip fillers if not done well, can look quite unnatural. Botox might help to tighten skin, hence lip might look less saggy? You could consult a plastic surgeon.
I don’t think Botox would be the answer, perhaps lip fillers will do the trick.

Lisafuller
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 2

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by Lisafuller » Fri, 24 Dec 2021 2:02 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Thu, 23 Dec 2021 7:31 pm
That isn't the OP but it is two photos of a woman who has had it done. You can see the scar line just below the edge of the nostril where they pulled it up. There is no scar line on the left hand picture. It actually doesn't look all that bad and with the right foundation it's probably all but invisible.
Didn’t even notice until you pointed it out, guess that’s a sign of a job well done.

User avatar
abbby
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1649
Joined: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 3:00 am
Answers: 2
Location: Tiny Island

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by abbby » Fri, 24 Dec 2021 9:52 pm

Just noticed the scar line... Its an invasive surgery? I was thinking was just some lip injections.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39235
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 1:26 pm
Answers: 7
Location: Retired on the Little Red Dot

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:25 pm

It looks to me like they removed skin from just beneath the nostril where the scar line is all the way down to about 1/2 the length of the philtrum. Look at the width of the top of the philtrum on the right side (just below the scar) and then find the same width on the left-hand picture.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Lisafuller
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 2

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 25 Dec 2021 3:06 am

abbby wrote:
Fri, 24 Dec 2021 9:52 pm
Just noticed the scar line... Its an invasive surgery? I was thinking was just some lip injections.
If there is a scar then there must have been some cutting and not just injections.

Lisafuller
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2651
Joined: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 11:45 pm
Answers: 2

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by Lisafuller » Sat, 25 Dec 2021 3:07 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Fri, 24 Dec 2021 10:25 pm
It looks to me like they removed skin from just beneath the nostril where the scar line is all the way down to about 1/2 the length of the philtrum. Look at the width of the top of the philtrum on the right side (just below the scar) and then find the same width on the left-hand picture.
If I had to guess, I’d say they probably made a small incision and “lifted” up the lip.

MaeYing1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 20 May 2020 4:51 pm

Re: Lip lift surgery

Post by MaeYing1 » Fri, 08 Apr 2022 1:35 pm

You can try Dr Leo at Mt E, but agree with the other comments. rather than surgery, this can be achieved through fillers too

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests