Singapore Expats

Singapore Citizenship Application - Application List Missing on Upload Additional Documents Page

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Axeman11

Singapore Citizenship Application - Application List Missing on Upload Additional Documents Page

Post by Axeman11 » Sat, 23 Oct 2021 3:05 pm

The application list on my SC upload additional documents page is missing, does that mean my application is under review now and the outcome will be made known very soon?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Singapore Citizenship Application - Application List Missing on Upload Additional Documents Page

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 23 Oct 2021 3:48 pm

It only means that they have all the documents that they need 'at this point in time'. The upload page may reappear or not, usually accompanied by an email requesting additional docs. Other than than, it means absolutely nothing with regards to the outcome or duration of time before said outcome.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

greenseinsein

Re: Singapore Citizenship Application - Application List Missing on Upload Additional Documents Page

Post by greenseinsein » Sat, 23 Oct 2021 5:28 pm

My husband & me are PR and my son (10 yr) is student pass. we (whole family-3 pax ) are applied SC since Last 8 month ago and pending now. During my son's SC application pending time, whether can I apply PR for my son? Thanks

Jose.jjk

Post by Jose.jjk » Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:16 am

greenseinsein wrote:
Sat, 23 Oct 2021 5:28 pm
My husband & me are PR and my son (10 yr) is student pass. we (whole family-3 pax ) are applied SC since Last 8 month ago and pending now. During my son's SC application pending time, whether can I apply PR for my son? Thanks
Yes, you can apply the PR for him. I was in the same situation years before and I applied, in the end citizenship got rejected and PR approved.

greenseinsein

Post by greenseinsein » Thu, 30 Dec 2021 5:51 am

Thank you so much for your advice