Singapore Expats

Will having a child guarantee LTVP?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
everest123

Re: Will having a child guarantee LTVP?

Post by everest123 » Wed, 27 Oct 2021 5:53 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Sun, 24 Oct 2021 12:56 pm
everest123 wrote:
Sun, 24 Oct 2021 9:59 am
That's a valid point but would the G be so heartless to separate the nucleus family?
Do a search on my nephew's case here. I took the baby in because the worthless spineless nephew was still in NS at the time - she was just one year old - she was taken to the 'peens but after a year, because she only had SGC the 'peens wouldn't let her stay so my nephew had to fly to the 'peens and get her as the mother was banned for not getting permission from the MOM to marry. She just turned 14 and was living with me for the last 13 years. You have no concept of heartless, when this government wants to be. Took me 11 years to get PR here. When I did, I'd already been married 10 years, had two kids in the local primary schools and owned 3 cars. Oh, and had been acting for SBC/TCS/MediaCorp for 7 years since 1988 (Zoey & I both started with SBC the same year and in a number of other serials (along with Fann as well).
Oh dear, that's a horrible process for your nephew's family.
11 years to get PR?!! I wonder how some people got the PR real easy although they don't tick the checklist.
Looks like I must not bring my hopes too high.