Singapore Expats

Need help to assess PR application profile

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Need help to assess PR application profile

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:48 pm

Sunjackal wrote:
Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:05 pm
MOCHS wrote:
Sat, 23 Oct 2021 11:47 am
^ That’s why I asked Sunjackal whether he applied for PR via PTS or family ties scheme and he still has not given a response.

If PTS, chances seem okay. If family ties and wife aka the sponsor is not working, that’s a huge question mark.
I applied from overseas before I came here. Family ties. I thought it was obvious that it was FT because of my concern with her being the main sponsor and not working. The other scheme has nothing to do with my spouse. Sorry for the confusion.
Sunjackal, be sure to update your PR application once you have received your first full month's payvoucher. Even though it's an FT application, the fact that housing is already paid for, SGC child, the fact that you have already found a job that is both EP and PEP qualified, hopefully will alleviate any doubts they might have.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Sunjackal
Regular
Regular

Re: Need help to assess PR application profile

Post by Sunjackal » Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:49 pm

Okay. Thanks! Fingers crossed.