Singapore Expats

Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgeon in Singapore?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cringekitty

Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgeon in Singapore?

Post by cringekitty » Tue, 21 Sep 2021 8:14 pm

Hi,

I have been considering to get rhinoplasty done for many years. Have a bulbous and flat Asian nose and really hate it.

I have previously consulted with Dr Ng from Sweng Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery but the rate quoted was way over my budget.

I’m now considering to consult Dr. Leo who has his own center at Mt Elizabeth Hospital. Have contacted his customer service team and they seem to be really personable and responsive in their replies.

Does anyone have any recommendation for a good surgeon in Singapore who’s well known for Asian rhinoplasty? Im really hoping to get mine done by early next year while we are all still wearing mask 😷

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Rhinoplasty (nose job) surgeon in Singapore?

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 22 Sep 2021 2:23 am

I had a friend who got a rhinoplasty a few years back, not sure who she went with though, or if it was even in Singapore. I’ll ask.

cringekitty

Post by cringekitty » Wed, 22 Sep 2021 9:18 am

Lisafuller wrote:
Wed, 22 Sep 2021 2:23 am
I had a friend who got a rhinoplasty a few years back, not sure who she went with though, or if it was even in Singapore. I’ll ask.
Thank you lisafuller! I appreciate it

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 23 Sep 2021 1:59 am

No worries, I’ll get back to you on this thread or via PM when she does respond.

cringekitty

Post by cringekitty » Wed, 27 Oct 2021 6:57 pm

hi Lisafuller, if you don’t mind, may I check did your friend mention where did she/he get the procedure done? :)

MaeYing1

Post by MaeYing1 » Fri, 08 Apr 2022 1:33 pm

cringekitty wrote:
Tue, 21 Sep 2021 8:14 pm
Hi,

I have been considering to get rhinoplasty done for many years. Have a bulbous and flat Asian nose and really hate it.

I have previously consulted with Dr Ng from Sweng Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery but the rate quoted was way over my budget.

I’m now considering to consult Dr. Leo who has his own center at Mt Elizabeth Hospital. Have contacted his customer service team and they seem to be really personable and responsive in their replies.

Does anyone have any recommendation for a good surgeon in Singapore who’s well known for Asian rhinoplasty? Im really hoping to get mine done by early next year while we are all still wearing mask 😷
Hello there, were you able to push through your surgery with Dr Leo? I was referred to him by a friend since I'm also considering getting eyelid surgery, and I'm wondering how your experience was. :) You can PM me too.