Singapore Expats

Some advises to lose weight !

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
Top1Movie

Some advises to lose weight !

Post by Top1Movie » Thu, 16 Sep 2021 6:25 pm

Guys , I really need some advises and also motivations to start losing weight !
I went to gym last year but since that time I never execise :( :(

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Some advises to lose weight !

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 16 Sep 2021 8:04 pm

Start small. Eat less, and make sure the food you do eat is nutritious and healthy. Start by exercising once a week, and work your way up.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Some advises to lose weight !

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 16 Sep 2021 10:22 pm

Lisafuller wrote:
Thu, 16 Sep 2021 8:04 pm
Lisa,
Did you not notice anything strange or amiss with the OP's initial post made 6 minutes after registering? The user name is a commercial one about movies and the topic is about weight loss. Additionally there is a hyperlink in the signature block. That should have spoken volumes for an initial poster with a commercial sounding nick. Add to that, the hyperlink is actually written in Persian and translates to 'Download Foreign Film'. If that isn't bad enough, this is the IP address:

Decimal: 3223861732
Hostname: 192.40.57.228
ASN: 46562
ISP: Performive
Organization: Performive
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Likely Static IP
State/Region: Amazonas
City: Manaus

I am leaving this here till tomorrow evening just to give you an idea of what the moderators deal with, on average 100+ times a day, 365 days a year. So yeah, we might occasionally err, but oddly enough, we are pretty damned good at what we do, considering all are working stiffs or caregivers.

If you will look to the right of a posters nick (on the right side of the page) you will see an explanation mark (!). That will open up the report form. After a moderators looks at the post and makes a determination (warning/leaving it alone/deletion) notice will be closed and background colour will return to default. It's everybody's job here to try to keep the board clean, not just the mods. Thanks.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers