Singapore Expats Forum

Tremours

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

scared

Tremours

Postby scared » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 2:24 am

I wonder which areas felt the tremours really strongly. If you were affected, how did you feel when you evacuated the building?

scholl

Re: Tremours

Postby scholl » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 2:29 am

scared wrote:I wonder which areas felt the tremours really strongly. If you were affected, how did you feel when you evacuated the building?

Very scared indeed :!:

scared

Postby scared » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 2:36 am

I thought maybe the building would collapse and this would be IT. I live in the east near East Coast. How about you and your friends?

robby

tht bad

Postby robby » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 4:23 am

scared wrote:I thought maybe the building would collapse and this would be IT. I live in the east near East Coast. How about you and your friends?
girfreind says it was on bbc news hope everybody ok :(

dot dot dot
Manager
Manager

Postby dot dot dot » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 1:19 pm

Last edited by dot dot dot on Mon, 22 May 2006 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seagull58

tremors

Postby seagull58 » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 4:57 pm

I live in Bayshore,27th floor,it was probably the wierdest sensation i,ve had in a long time.
I initialy thought i was having a dizzy spell,then realised that the building was swaying,strange sensation.
I have to say i did not feel scared probably because things happen so quickly,i simply got dressed and left the building.
There were a lot of people outside and yet it was quite calm.
I have spoken to people today that also live there and simply slept through it,i should have had an early night i guess.

Return to “General Discussions”