Singapore Expats

Vaccine Certificate

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
RyanWong2

Vaccine Certificate

Post by RyanWong2 » Mon, 23 Aug 2021 3:05 pm

If anyone needs a doctor to get your vaccine certificate verified, I managed to get mine done at Phoenix Medical Group in Novena. But it doesnt turn up on trace together immediately suspect it is due to the app's issue. It started working after 1 week which was great :D

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Phoen ... 03.8416796

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Vaccine Certificate

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 23 Aug 2021 6:50 pm

Thanks for the tip.

So when will you be blasting off! :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ProvenPracticalFlexible
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Post by ProvenPracticalFlexible » Wed, 25 Aug 2021 9:53 am

In which scenario is this needed? I can think of if vaccinated overseas, and for that MoH states that needs to also take a serology test, but there's like a 100 clinics were you can do it. List can be found in FAQ:
https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccina ... on-matters

RyanWong2

Post by RyanWong2 » Wed, 25 Aug 2021 4:33 pm

Hey, thanks for sharing that list. That was how I found Phoenix. It was exactly the scenario. Vaccinated overseas and needed proof that I was. Now i can dine in !

jimmy.chie

Post by jimmy.chie » Wed, 15 Dec 2021 9:12 am

Hi all, just wondering I have visitors from overseas but they’re extending their stay and their TraceTogether only allows their overseas vaccine status for 30 days. I want to do a serology test but it’s only for Singaporeans, PR or LT visitor pass or dependent passes or work permit holders? Where can visitors who extend their stay but still want to enter a mall go to to do the serology test? Any places that would admit them? Thanks!

James