Singapore Expats

What does National Day mean to you??

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
singaporebornand bred

What does National Day mean to you??

Post by singaporebornand bred » Mon, 09 Aug 2021 8:53 am

When you are not a Singaporean ??

By the way, I am a born bred studied working and living in Singapore Singaporean with pink NRIC

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: What does National Day mean to you??

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 09 Aug 2021 3:18 pm

singaporebornand bred wrote:
Mon, 09 Aug 2021 8:53 am

By the way, I am a born bred studied working and living in Singapore Singaporean with pink NRIC
Are you sure?

viewtopic.php?p=830059#p830059

Methinks somebody is a not very trustful or truthful person. In fact, you were quite the troll back in 2014 until x9200 locked the topic. Then you crawled out from under your rock 6 years later to post the linked post made by you. Now you are crawling back out again. Covid got you down, izzit?

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

smoulder
Editor
Editor

Post by smoulder » Mon, 09 Aug 2021 3:36 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Mon, 09 Aug 2021 3:18 pm
singaporebornand bred wrote:
Mon, 09 Aug 2021 8:53 am

Are you sure?

viewtopic.php?p=830059#p830059

Methinks somebody is a not very trustful or truthful person. In fact, you were quite the troll back in 2014 until x9200 locked the topic. Then you crawled out from under your rock 6 years later to post the linked post made by you. Now you are crawling back out again. Covid got you down, izzit?

I think you mean this one.... Looks like a shit stirrer....

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=102385&p=691801#p691801

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 09 Aug 2021 4:02 pm

That part of the thread I mentioned that x9200 finally locked back in 2014. We let it go one as we had 3 of those trolls going at the same time. ;-)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

kidsglasses

Post by kidsglasses » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 6:01 pm

A national day is a day on which celebrations mark the nationhood of a nation or state. It may be the date of independence, of becoming a republic, or a significant date for a patron saint or a ruler (such as a birthday, accession, or removal). The national day is often a public holiday.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 8:02 pm

Hilarious. It’s like this bot isn’t even trying (kidsglasses). At least relate your post to Singapore…

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 Aug 2021 10:43 pm

The best part is location is listed as US but IP addy is Pakistan (from a very well known spamming address in Karachi).

Myasis Dragon
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 23

Post by Myasis Dragon » Fri, 27 Aug 2021 12:00 am

And... what kidsglasses will probably do after this thread dies down is come back in and modify his post to create some sort of advertising link, especially for search engines.

That's how they try to get around moderation of spam posts... post some inane, useless junk that doesn't really rise to the level of deletion, then change it up later.

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 27 Aug 2021 11:37 am

Except for folks like me to occasionally leave their posts (like this one) for the novelty and target practice for our readers, but with the account already locked and banned for the OP both his/her nick & email so they cannot edit it later but we can have fun with it now.