1. It’s unclear. Even if you checked yes for PLOC, they will just send the PLOC to both your emails and the LTVP holder don’t have to “use” the PLOC until they get employed and show it to the employee. IMO, the PLOC is good to have on hand and it’s free anyway, might as well have it just in case.JWNYsg wrote: ↑Sat, 25 Dec 2021 1:18 am- during the LTVP application I chose on behalf of my wife not to be eligible to work (is there a good or bad thing to it?)
- my wife and I do not have children. My wife is above 45 years of age. Would there be a strict requirement to have children for consideration?
- I submitted a certification of employment of my current employer. I started employment almost immediately after I landed. However ICA only asked for payslips or cpf contributions in Singapore locally. There was no option for me to submit details of my Thailand employment previously. Is this an issue?
2. Again, unclear. My husband and I have no children when we applied for and renewed my husband’s LTVP. Though we are of child bearing age which is different from your case.
3. Technically you could have attached a letter in your file. Eg. First page of the file is your SG employment letter, second page explaining you just started the job in SG so there’s no payslip yet. I tried that with my husband’s renewal when they asked for 6 months payslip but he only had 3 months on hand so I attached a letter explaining he just started his current job.
Though ICA might probably wait until the first month is up and ask you to upload the payslip? Not sure if there is an email for LTVP applications where you can send an email with an updated payslip.