PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
HODL

PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Post by HODL » Wed, 30 Jun 2021 6:06 pm

Hi, anyone here experienced missing out a qualification during the application ?
basically i listed my primary, secondary and university (left out my diploma from a local polytechnic).

I emailed them and they replied :
"
Do allow us to clarify that applicants will not be able to make any amendment or add in information/documents once an application has already been submitted online.

Notwithstanding the above, you may furnish the mentioned documents in PDF via this email.
"
anyone know what it means ?
says cannot amend and cannot add info. but still can send ?
quite confuse.

Thanks!

Ignorant1

Re: PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Post by Ignorant1 » Wed, 30 Jun 2021 8:00 pm

HODL wrote:
Wed, 30 Jun 2021 6:06 pm
Hi, anyone here experienced missing out a qualification during the application ?
basically i listed my primary, secondary and university (left out my diploma from a local polytechnic).

I emailed them and they replied :
"
Do allow us to clarify that applicants will not be able to make any amendment or add in information/documents once an application has already been submitted online.

Notwithstanding the above, you may furnish the mentioned documents in PDF via this email.
"
anyone know what it means ?
says cannot amend and cannot add info. but still can send ?
quite confuse.

Thanks!
You nailed it !

Can not amend the submitted application - amend by definition means add, subtract information to “submitted application “

Can send email - yes

ICA is telling you that we will consider it even if you missed out while submitting application on the site .

Best of luck with your application!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 3

Re: PR application miss out 1 of the qualification

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 30 Jun 2021 8:23 pm

HODL is applying for PR???!!!!????!! :-k ](*,) #-o

"Notwithstanding the above, you may furnish the mentioned documents in PDF via this email."

How clear can it be made?
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!