Singapore Expats

Your Views for further growth in singapore

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Pradeep

Your Views for further growth in singapore

Post by Pradeep » Sat, 26 Mar 2005 7:17 am

Hey fellas,
I need your prompt opinion.

I used to work for California information a Medium scale business solution company in bangalore, India. Now is there any chances of web development running in singapore and if so what would be the future there. Because I see a quite a bit of potentiality here in india but no proper salary, I have done the necessary courses and having more than 4 years of experience in web development.

If there are openings in singapore what would be the salary given because I have searched a few job sites and where they pay very less S$2500/month...Is there any potential where I can earn more than S$4000/month.

I am in my early thirtes, have a Diploma in comp. and doing a B-in-Degree as well I speak English & Tamil.

I'd appreciate if someone can give me some advice or opinions....regarding this

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Pradeep

jpatokal

Re: Your Views for further growth in singapore

Post by jpatokal » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:30 am

Pradeep wrote:I used to work for California information a Medium scale business solution company in bangalore, India. Now is there any chances of web development running in singapore and if so what would be the future there. Because I see a quite a bit of potentiality here in india but no proper salary, I have done the necessary courses and having more than 4 years of experience in web development.

If there are openings in singapore what would be the salary given because I have searched a few job sites and where they pay very less S$2500/month...Is there any potential where I can earn more than S$4000/month.
Web monkeys with a diploma are a dime a dozen, and this is reflected in the wages. What differentiates you from the competition?

Pradeep

Post by Pradeep » Mon, 28 Mar 2005 1:42 am

Hi Mate

Thanks, I can differentiate my self in a quite a lot of reasons...Like the quality of work,optimization,perfection,adaptability,and also a good team player...

Thanks
Pradeep

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:33 pm

Pradeep wrote:Thanks, I can differentiate my self in a quite a lot of reasons...Like the quality of work,optimization,perfection,adaptability,and also a good team player...
Ho-hum, anybody can write that on their CV. Do you have specialized skills? Solid references? Pulled off a project thought to be impossible? How do you prove what you say?

Post by Guest » Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:41 pm

jpatokal wrote:
Pradeep wrote:Thanks, I can differentiate my self in a quite a lot of reasons...Like the quality of work,optimization,perfection,adaptability,and also a good team player...
Ho-hum, anybody can write that on their CV. Do you have specialized skills? Solid references? Pulled off a project thought to be impossible? How do you prove what you say?
Hello Again

I can only fight for the works or projects that I have done. well I have all my works on my comp so wud not be able to display...sorry for that.

Thanks