Singapore Expats

LTVP renewal for spouse

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
cklee

LTVP renewal for spouse

Post by cklee » Mon, 14 Jun 2021 2:52 am

My wife's LTVP has been approved in principle but the earliest appointment date i can book is on the 28th while the current LTVP expires on the 23rd. Will a SVP be issued or do I need to apply for extension?

Also her msia passport is expiring on Nov this year so it has less than 6 months validity now, already applied for renew passport but has yet to get an appointment for collection of the passport, will this affect the formalities when collecting the LTVP?

any help is appreciated ty

therat
Editor
Editor
Answers: 2

Re: LTVP renewal for spouse

Post by therat » Mon, 14 Jun 2021 8:41 am

cklee wrote:
Mon, 14 Jun 2021 2:52 am
My wife's LTVP has been approved in principle but the earliest appointment date i can book is on the 28th while the current LTVP expires on the 23rd. Will a SVP be issued or do I need to apply for extension?

Also her msia passport is expiring on Nov this year so it has less than 6 months validity now, already applied for renew passport but has yet to get an appointment for collection of the passport, will this affect the formalities when collecting the LTVP?

any help is appreciated ty
I thought Malaysia has offer free 2 yrs extend for those passport expired in 2021.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/as ... 0(Jun%208).