Singapore Expats

Good Condo Gym and Pool

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Petrix

Good Condo Gym and Pool

Post by Petrix » Sat, 05 Jun 2021 1:46 pm

Hey There,

We are about to move to SG and therefore looking for an appropriate condo with good gym and pool facilities.

Any suggestions?

Has to be located centrally or very close to an MTR as my wife will be working in Ngee Ann City.

abbby
Manager
Manager
Answers: 2

Re: Good Condo Gym and Pool

Post by abbby » Sat, 05 Jun 2021 5:25 pm

You can consider the red mrt line for orchard road (ns line)(Orchard/Bishan/Toa payoh/newton/novena), if you are taking the mrt. There are some condos along this line.

I think larger projects like 100 or more units will usually have a bigger pool and gym, I've seen some small condo projects with pools no bigger than a pond and gyms no larger than a bedroom.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx (1890-1977)

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Re: Good Condo Gym and Pool

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 09 Jun 2021 1:00 am

If you can, try to go for an older development. The units and the facilities are usually much larger, most of the new developments are like shoeboxes.