Singapore Expats

Cheerforthem initiative

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
cheerforthemsg

Cheerforthem initiative

Post by cheerforthemsg » Tue, 01 Jun 2021 2:11 pm

Dear Parents,

My name is Yang Ao. Can I kindly get a few minutes of your time please?

Due to the recent rise of covid cases, we see many different types of public support and cheering being given to the frontline staff! My team and I believe that many Singaporeans wants to show support to frontline staff but it does not always have to involve money. An appreciation via a drawing or a message can be priceless and give energy to our frontline staff to keep fighting on.

Last year, we designed a website called cheerforthem.sg where we encourage people to send in an artwork and a cheer for our frontline staff. We have been showcasing these artwork and cheers on the website. We have printed these artwork and are in the process of sending them to hospitals and clinics.

We would like to invite your family to participate in our initiative! By allowing your child to draw and show support message to our frontline workers, it teaches them gratitude and love that comes at no cost. We will further compile these artwork and messages and send them to the different hospitals, clinics, supermarkets etc for free. Our aim is to gather 100 thousand of such messages and artwork and send to the frontline staff.

At your convenience, can I kindly ask for your support? We are wondering if you could get your child to spend 15 minutes to draw a simple artwork or message and upload it to our website, www.cheerforthem.sg? A simple message or artwork from your child will help show #sgunited very clearly.

Feel free to reach out to me on any queries anytime, [email protected].

Best Regards,
Yang Ao

Return to “Parenting, Family & Schools”