Singapore Expats

Procurement Contact for Ntuc and Cold Storage

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
sntgn

Procurement Contact for Ntuc and Cold Storage

Post by sntgn » Tue, 01 Jun 2021 10:42 am

Hi all,

I am looking for contact info of Ntuc and Cold storage procurement officers to reach them with a proper channel. I have searched online, there is not much information available online about it, mostly generic helpdesk emails or forms, not anything corporate business level contact to reach them.

I am planning to bring fresh fruit/veg from supplier overseas and link them with these retail stores for continuous business opportunity.

Appreciate if you can share or DM if you have any contact details of buyers/procurement executives in Ntuc and Cold storage for fresh produces.

Thanks in advance.

therat
Editor
Editor
Answers: 2

Re: Procurement Contact for Ntuc and Cold Storage

Post by therat » Tue, 01 Jun 2021 3:10 pm

sntgn wrote:
Tue, 01 Jun 2021 10:42 am
Hi all,

I am looking for contact info of Ntuc and Cold storage procurement officers to reach them with a proper channel. I have searched online, there is not much information available online about it, mostly generic helpdesk emails or forms, not anything corporate business level contact to reach them.

I am planning to bring fresh fruit/veg from supplier overseas and link them with these retail stores for continuous business opportunity.

Appreciate if you can share or DM if you have any contact details of buyers/procurement executives in Ntuc and Cold storage for fresh produces.

Thanks in advance.
wondering, who will provide contract to unknown people who ask it online? :-k

Myasis Dragon
Reporter
Reporter
Answers: 23

Post by Myasis Dragon » Thu, 03 Jun 2021 7:12 am

sntgn wrote:
Tue, 01 Jun 2021 10:42 am
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
Do you know that effective Apr 20, 2021, all commercial food imports that enter Singapore must come from accredited food establishments in approved countries. Is your supplier an accredited supplier?

Did you know that only traders who are licensed or registered with Singapore Food Authority can bring in commercial shipments of food?

Have you got all your licenses in place? Do you know that you must have your imports inspected by the SFA, at least initially?

I judge that NTUC is only going to want to deal with licensed suppliers and an established and accredited foreign supplier. Good luck.

Lisafuller
Governor
Governor
Answers: 3

Post by Lisafuller » Wed, 09 Jun 2021 12:36 am

The AVA is incredibly strict when it comes to sale and distribution of food products. You’ll need to obtain the relevant licenses before even thinking about getting in touch with any supermarket chains.