PR application and medical records

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
tabularasa

PR application and medical records

Post by tabularasa » Wed, 26 May 2021 7:54 am

I have been seeing a psychotherapist at a private clinic for about a year's time. Now recently I found out that they will be shifting to IMH, they did tell me that I can continue seeing them in the future however that if I were to transfer my care to IMH it would be a part of my health records.

I am planning to apply for PR in the near future so I just wanted to check first if having IMH in my health records could impact my chances of obtaining a PR?

Many thanks in advance!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Re: PR application and medical records

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 May 2021 1:19 pm

Are you currently seeing someone here in Singapore or in Sweden?
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!

tabularasa

Post by tabularasa » Wed, 26 May 2021 6:58 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Wed, 26 May 2021 1:19 pm
Are you currently seeing someone here in Singapore or in Sweden?
Yes, I have been seeing someone here in Singapore but at a private clinic but the therapist is shifting to IMH now so I'm worried if I see them at IMH whether it will affect my chances of getting a PR later down the line.

Appreciate the response!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 4

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 26 May 2021 8:01 pm

Probably not. How are you planning to apply for PR. Family ties or PTS (Professional Technical Scheme). I am curious how you are posting from a Sweden ISP though. Does your company have their servers in Sweden? I don't think, if treatment is being successful, it will be a worry. Seems the only two things they really worry about is HIV and TB (and Covid at the moment).
Life isn't about avoiding the bruises. It's about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it!